Do you have a lot of hair fall or your hair lacks luster? Do you want long hair but they grow at a snail’s pace taking months to get to the length that you desire?
If you find yourself nodding a yes then you have solutions for your hair issues.
We bring you natural hair remedies that will bring the shine back to you lifeless tresses, make them strong, shiny and healthy.
Fenugreek (methi dana) hair pack:
How to make and apply the hair pack?
- Soak 3-4 tablespoons of fenugreek seeds in water overnight.
- In the morning grind the soaked fenugreek seeds by adding a little water to it in the blender. Get a fine paste.
- Put the paste in a pan, add some water to it and boil it on a slow flame for 15 minutes. You may add a pinch of turmeric powder to increase the anti-bacterial properties.
- Reduce the paste to a thick consistency by stirring it constantly. After 15 minutes, put the mixture aside to cool off.
- Apply this paste on your scalp and hair evenly. Leave it on for half an hour. Wash it off with plain water and mild shampoo (if required).
Apply this hair mask once a week/fortnight as required for a couple of months to see the results.
-It prevents hair fall and baldness.
-It makes the hair follicles strong and detangles them naturally.
-Nicotine acid in fenugreek enhances hair growth.
-The potassium in fenugreek prevents the early greying of hair.
-It controls itchiness and dryness in the scalp area.
-It removes dandruff from the hair.
-It conditions the hair well and makes them smooth.
Hibiscus and curry leave hair oil:
How to make and apply the hair oil?
- Take 5-6 hibiscus flowers and 3-4 sticks of curry leaves. Wash them and pat them dry with a cloth. Separate the flower petals and curry leaves from the stick.
- Take a pan and add 80 milliliters of coconut oil on slow flame. Add the hibiscus petals and curry leaves to it. Stir it till they turn dark brown in color. Put it aside to cool down.
- Strain the oil in a glass bottle with a sieve and you can store it for a month.
- Apply this hair oil lightly with your fingertips on the hair roots. Do not rub it against the scalp. Leave it on for an hour and wash it off with a mild shampoo and plain water.
Apply once a week for a couple of months to see your hair grow string and long.
-It provides nutrition to your hair as it is rich in phosphorus, calcium, vitamin C, carotene and nicotine acid.
-It helps prevent hair fall and greying of hair.
-It repairs damaged hair and makes them strong.
-It adds bounce and volume to the hair.
-It prevents dandruff and promotes re-growth of hair.
-It moisturizes the hair well.
Use these homemade natural remedies for your hair health and see them get healthy, shiny and long in no time. If you have any other hair care recipes, do share them with us.