1. What is Professional Make-up?
2 What does a professional Make-up Artist do?
3. Grooming and handling equipments to be a Professional Make-up Artist.
4. Setting up a professional Make-up Studio.
5. Types of Make-up offered in the market.
6 Client consultation and problem solving.
7 History of Make-up.
8. Skincare session with the dermatologist
9. How to build a professional Make-up-kit, knowledge of Mac Products.
10. All about how to choose best products for different skin types- Primers, foundations, lipsticks, blushers
and other cosmetics
11. Contouring, Highlighting and Strobing Techniques
12. Different types of Eye Make-ups-Simple, Smokey, Bridal, and Glitter eyes, Pakistani, Arabic and Cut
13. False Eyelash usage and Application.
14. Fashion Make-ups (As done for Models & Magazines)
15. Red Carpet looks.
16. Creating a BRIDE, different bridal Make-up with demos.
17. How to choose the best hairstyle suited for the look being given.
18. Session with a Fashion Designer, how to choose the correct outfit for your clients according to the skin
tone and occasion.
19. Cleaning & Maintenance of brushes and products.
AIRBRUSH MAKE-UP (ABMU)
1. Understanding the technique of Air Brush Make-up.
2. Difference between Airbrush and regular Make-up.
3. Types of Airbrush systems available - Product knowledge
4. Doing Make-up with Airbrush
6. Blusher and Contouring
7. Basic Eye Make-up
8. Lipstick and Highlighters
9. How to set Airbrush Make-up.
10. Cleaning and maintenance of your kit.
ADVANCED HAIR STYLING (AHS)
1. Understanding hair textures and working with them.
2. Knowing different chemical treatments and protein treatments and their results. (Rebonding
Smoothening, highlighting, cysteine, Keratin)
3. Knowing about non-chemical selon treatments. (Hair spe and deep conditioning
4. Knowledge of which hairstyle will suit which face type
5. Making a puff to suit face shape.
6. Different types of curls (hot curts, hot rollers, magic curls, tones)
7. Professional hair straightening
8. Sex types of Braids
9. Four messy hairstyles (buns braids and curls).
10. Thirty elegant hair up dio's (for engagement, reception, bridal, party)
11. Five advanced bridal hairstyles
12. Five fashion hairstyles
13. Tools and products required and how to use them
14 How to use hair extensions
ADVANCE DRAP NG (AD)
1 Understanding different fabrics and their fall
2. Understanding which fabric will suit which which body type
3. Sessions with a Fashion Designer to understand which outfit suits which body type
4 Simple Lehenga and Gharara Dupeita setting
5. Advanced Bridal Lehenga and Gharara Dupatta setting
6. Setting of two Dupattas
7. Saree Draping using different fabrics
& Simple Uita pela
9. Simple Seedha pela
10. Saree with Dupatta
11 Bengal Style
12 Maharashtrian Style
13. South Indian Style
14 Old Fashioned Mumtaz Style
15. Using Fancy Pins and Waist Chains
16. Care and maintenance of Fabrics
1. Structure & Function of Skin
2. Common Skin Problems
3. Skin Peelings
4. Acupressure Therapy
5. Lymphatic Drainage System and Lymphatic Massage
6. Waxing Normal and Rica.
7. Bikini Wax
12. Skin Treatments
13. Threading (Face & Body)
14. Steam (Face & Body)
15. Knowledge about Jacuzzi and Sauna
16. Body Massage & Polishing
17. Nail Paint & Nail Art & Nail Extension
18. Knowledge of equipment
19. Packs & Masks
20. Bleach (Types & Preparation)
21. Homecare & Recommendation
22. Personality Development (Health & Hygiene)
HAIR TECH PRO
1. Preparing clients for salon services
2. Personal grooming & Hygiene
3. Sterilization and Sanitation
5. Hair Disorders
6. Deep conditioning
7. Product Knowledge
8. Scalp and Hair Analysis
10. Hair cutting tools
11. Face Shapes
12. Coordinating salon services
13. Removing chemicals from the hair
14. Selling products and services
15. Diagnoses of client's hair and scalp conditions
16. Treating hair and scalp
17. Cutting hair
18. Dressing and styling hair
19. Permanent wave and chemical services
20. Hair Coloring
21. Salon team coordination
22. Appointments and client schedules
23. Maintaining a clean and efficient workplace
24. Communication in the workplace
25. Clients reception and consultation
A successful nail technician has an eye for detail and a certain talent for recognizing what is needed for excellent
nail care. It means creativity to perfection. A nail technician is a beauty specialist who is responsible for
grooming and appearance of a client's fingernails and toe nails. Here the student will learn about common nail
problems and diseases and contra-indications for a nail art. We will be teaching hygiene and maintenance of
nails, cleaning products and effects for harsh temperatures on nails. The student will also learn about the
atmosphere at a nail salon or a professional salon. The impact of dressing and personality shall be discussed to
give a strong base to your career.
Mehendi course will train you with necessary theoretical and practical details like Mehendi application, making a
cone, preparation of Mehendi and different styles of Mehendi - Including Rajasthani, Gujarati, Arabian,
Engagement, And Bridal Amongst others.
Free Make up kit